North Airfield Deicing Facility Wins 2016 Engineering Excellence State Award
Prime Engineering, as part of the ASCEND, LLC joint venture, designed the new North Airfield Deicing Facility (shown below) for the City of Atlanta Department of Aviation. We are excited to learn that the facility was selected as one of five State Award Winners for the American Council of Engineering Companies’ 2016 Engineering Excellence Awards.
Prime Adds Electrical Engineering PE, Two EITs to Team
Prime Engineering is pleased to welcome the following new employees:
- Raechelle May, PE, PMP: Electrical/instrumentation & controls engineer with 10 years' experience in a consulting environment. Raechelle will work across all market segments, spearheading Prime's electrical service offering.
- Andrew Sims, EIT: Project Engineer in Prime's Infrastructure Market Segment.
- Edward Gill Page, EIT: Project Engineer in Prime's Industrial Market Segment.
Upcoming Conferences and Events (2016)
Prime Engineering will have a presence at the following upcoming events:
National Institute for Storage Tank Management
18th Annual International Aboveground Storage Tank Conference and Trade Show
April 20-22, 2016
Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel
Prime Engineering will be an Exhibitor.
International Liquid Terminals Association
36th Annual International Operating Conference & Trade Show
May 23-25, 2016
George R. Brown Convention Center
Prime Engineering will be an Exhibitor and Sponsor.
Stay tuned for more information on these events!
Nisha Joshi, PE Promoted to Industrial Market Segment Manager
Prime Engineering proudly announces the promotion of Project Manager Nisha Joshi, PE to Market Segment Manager overseeing Prime’s Industrial Department.
Nisha, a seven-year Prime employee, has excelled on high-profile projects including:
- Design work for client Buckeye Partners’ new refined products storage and truck shipping terminal
- The $25 million+ North Airfield Deicing Facility for the City of Atlanta
- The award-winning Wilbara Sulfuric Acid and High-Pressure Steam Plant
Prime VP Wins GEA 2015 Engineer of the Year
Prime Engineering Vice President Robert MacPherson, PE Wins Georgia Engineering Alliance's 2015 Engineer of the Year. Congratulations, Rob!