Projects on which Prime has worked, or is working, include:
- NAVAIDS Study and Relocation: Prime conducted a study to determine the viability of various airport improvements. Additionally, Prime provided design services for ASOS relocation.
- FAR Part 77 Surface Plan: In support of the Airport’s FAR Surface Plan, Prime provided design services to delineate all approach, conical, horizontal, primary, and transitional surfaces
- Falcon Field Land Use Compatibility Planning: Prime Engineering assisted the PCAA in implementing new height restriction zoning regulations to prevent developmental encroachment on aircraft operations.
- Hangar Area “B” Site Investigation and Concept Plan: To aid the PCAA’s program to build new hangar facilities, Prime conducted an environmental assessment, surveying, geotechnical investigation, and conceptual plans for the site of a proposed new hangar.
- Hangar Areas “B” and “C” Environmental Assessment: Prime is conducting a detailed environmental assessment of an 84-acre tract intended to house two new hangars.
“Prime Engineering’s talented, experienced professionals approach each project with a well-defined plan. They take a ‘big picture’ approach to projects, continually seeking alternatives to save time and money for the sponsor. As a result, Prime has always met or beaten project budget goals. It is refreshing to work with a responsive, proactive firm that involves the sponsor throughout the project and goes out of its way to ensure total sponsor satisfaction.”
Peachtree City Airport Authority